My First Blog Post

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!

With that, I wanted to introduce myself to you all. I'm Gianna, a junior in college majoring in Broadcast Communication with a double minor in Interactive Media Studies and Speech Communication. I am originally from the South Side of Chicago and reside about 30-35 minutes from the city.

I currently also run an Instagram blog-based account, @chichickpea, which is used as an outlet for lifestyle updates, positivity/motivation for all and even some fitness or travel content, depending on what I am up to.

Much like my Instagram, this is a work in progress, so please bare with me; I will do my best to provide a variety of content, such as food, fashion, health/beauty and fitness.


Thank you in advance for your support and I cannot wait to share some interesting stories with you all!

-Gianna

Comments